Every few months or so these "games" come up again. This time I was tagged by AbbeyMarie
and I figured why not?
1) You must post these rules
2) Share 10 facts about yourself
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for people you tag
4) Choose 10 people and put 10 icons in your journal
5) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7) No tag-backs.
8) You can't say that you don't do tags.
9) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
My 10 facts
1. Although I do math 8+ hours a day for a living, I actually enjoy writing and learning languages a lot.
2. If you find any cool show that is currently running on TV I probably watch it already.
3. I am a sucker for everything scifi related (surprise!), most of all movies.4. Most people I know say about me that I am often bored and annoyed, and they believe I hate everything. I tend to disagree, but new people keep coming who tell it to me again.
5. I enjoy speaking and writing in English instead of my mothertongue (German) because it makes me believe I do something useful for my brain.
6. I think about work all the time, even when I'm not at work. I often work when I'm not in the office because I usually feel like I'm wasting my time otherwise. It's sick! But I'm getting better slowly since I got my master's degree. (Watching TV shows doesn't count if they are in English because then I do something useful for my brain again- weird logic I know.
7. My friends make fun of me because my apartment is always clean and my furniture fits together too well.
8. Many of my friends don't even know about my main hobby - art.
I don't know why I keep it to myself actually, but every once in a while someone approaches me who for some reason googled my name and found out about it. That's usually a bit weird for me.
9. While I'm not very patriotic at all, I love German bread above everything else. And I even had some fights over that with my French and Dutch friends.
10. Although I am afraid of heights, I LOVE to go on top of tall things such as skyscrapers, towers, churches, mountains, platforms, airplanes... - you name it - to indulge in the amazing views. I can easily spend 2 hours on a plane or more constantly taking pictures of the clouds.
Abbey's questions1. Have you ever eaten cereal out of a cup?
Nope, I rarely eat it at all
2. Are you a wine drinker?
Oh yes! Sometimes I have to restrain myself.
3. Do you have a cause or view point that you are passionate about?
Passionate? I don't know.. Certain discussions and viewpoints in politics can agitate me, and I have had long arguments about them. But I wouldn't really call that passionate.
4. Do you have a DA crush?
Gentlemen don't tell!
5. If you found a $500 bill would you try and find its owner?
If I know who lost it I would return it personally. I'm not sure I would trust the system enough to give the bill to someone else to return it when the owner is currently unknown. Luckily I'm not in the situation. :-P
6. Mac or PC?
7. Are you a pretty pretty princess?
A friend of mine calls me the "Metal housewife". Does that count?
8. Are you a gud speller?
I fink sow.
9. Are you good at coming up with questions for people?
Very much (see below). Are you?
10. Do you believe zodiac signs hold any real significance when it comes to personality traits?
I am Sagittarius and probably not very good at shooting other people, so I guess no. :-P
My questions1. Are you annoyed by these tagging games? 2. Have you ever been trolling on the internet?3. Do you have your dreamjob? 4. In retrospective, is there any major decision you made in the past that you would like to undo?5. Did you ever make money with your art? If yes, what was your first paid commission?6. Are you a photoshop slave for your friends?7. Have you ever done anything *questionable* for money that you regret now?I'm so good with questions right now. 8. Your favorite kind of cheese?9. Do you think yoghurt is for girls?10. Your favorite childhood show?
And I tag . . .
Sorry if you guys were tagged before, I don't really care... :-P
And now to end this journal with something nice, here's the another feature from DigitalSpotlight
Enjoy the features!